- A splatter of joy
- Hand embroidered art splatter on Tinalak fabric clutch with snakeskin closure
- Fabric lined interior with patch pocket
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable braided silk cord strap
- Dimensions: 8 1/4" width x 5 7/8" height x 2 1/8" depth
- Handmade in the Philippines
A celebration of all things tropical, this collection is vibrant, whimsical, and bold. Natural fibers, leathers, and shells unite to create visually enchanting pieces perfect for day or night. Intricately handmade using indigenous materials, these pieces are not only a source of pride but also provide a livelihood for local artisan communities in the Philippines.
Your purchase celebrates the magical combination of traditional artisanry and modern aesthetics. Thank you for supporting slow fashion and the beauty of a livelihood based on the human touch.
The materials used to create this piece are natural and unique and any color variations or markings are innate features. Slight differences in embroidery, beading, or weaving are inherent in the creation of each handmade piece.
With proper care, this beautiful piece will be a timeless addition to your accessory collection.
- To clean, gently wipe with a smooth, soft, dry cloth. Do not use cleaning agents.
- Avoid exposure to moisture as well as extreme heat or cold.
- Keep away from sunlight when not in use.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and hair care products.
- Store the piece in the protective pouch provided.