Emerald Cut Canary Cocktail Ring with Pear Shaped Accents
- Expertly handcrafted, this hand set cocktail ring features a 12.5 carat emerald cut simulated canary embraced by 14 quarter carat pear shaped stones of exceptional brilliance.
- 12mm x 16mm emerald cut simulated canary. 3mm x 5mm pear shaped stones.
- Overall dimensions: Approximately 21mm wide x 20mm tall.
- Nickel-free. Sterling silver with palladium and finished with a platinum-based rhodium.
- Proudly made in New York.
Founded almost 50 years ago by one of the preeminent diamond setters in the United States, every luxurious piece is hand set using simulated stones of exacting cut and brilliance.
All pieces are handmade, custom ordered and delivered within 6 weeks of purchase. Please indicate ring size at checkout under Special Instructions. Final sale.
Have a question or a custom request? Dressing for a special occasion? Inquire here.
Your piece is hand set by experienced diamond setters and finished by highly trained jewelry finishers. It has been meticulously made to maintain its brilliance and shine under normal wear. Avoid incidental or intentional damage such as scraping, breaking or chipping the stones.
Jewelry should be cleaned periodically by steam or ultrasonic cleaning to maintain its luster.