Leather Bucket Bag with Embera Beading - Green
- A pop of color
- Leather bucket bag with trapezoid handles featuring Embera beading
- Interior drawstring closure to protect contents
- Fabric interior with zippered pocket
- Removable leather strap
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" diameter x 11" height
- Beading by the Embera, the third largest indigenous group in Columbia, is renowned for its precision and beauty and is deeply rooted in their connection to Pachamama, or Mother Earth.
- Handmade in Colombia
Moved by a strong social purpose, this collection incorporates the traditional tribal patterns of its artisans – homeless, indigenous women in Medellin, Colombia. Expertly crafted, each piece is handmade and furthers the brand’s mission of advancing women’s rights and fair trade practices.