Mix and Match - Brown Envelope Clutch
- Vibrant mixed media magic
- Embossed leather clutch featuring one-of-a-kind Mola fabric and Embera beading detail
- Fabric interior with zippered pocket
- Removable chain strap with leather shoulder rest
- Dimensions: 10" width x 8 1/2" height x 1 3/4" depth
- The Molas featured on this piece are one-of-a-kind textiles made by the Guadule tribe, handmade by sewing together layers of fabric with near invisible stitches.
- Beading by the Embera, the third largest indigenous group in Columbia, is renowned for its precision and beauty and is deeply rooted in their connection to Pachamama, or Mother Earth.
- Handmade in Colombia
Moved by a strong social purpose, this collection incorporates the traditional tribal patterns of its artisans – homeless, indigenous women in Medellin, Colombia. Expertly crafted, each piece is handmade and furthers the brand’s mission of advancing women’s rights and fair trade practices.