Mola and Leather Bucket Bag - Denim
- Two-tone treat
- Leather bucket bag with trapezoid handles featuring Mola textiles
- Interior drawstring closure to protect contents
- Fabric interior with zippered pocket
- Removable leather strap
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" diameter x 11" height
- The Molas featured on this piece are one-of-a-kind textiles made by the Guadule tribe, handmade by sewing together layers of fabric with near invisible stitches.
- Handmade in Colombia
Moved by a strong social purpose, this collection incorporates the traditional tribal patterns of its artisans – homeless, indigenous women in Medellin, Colombia. Expertly crafted, each piece is handmade and furthers the brand’s mission of advancing women’s rights and fair trade practices.