Pamaypay Minaudiere Clutch
- Sleek and sophisticated mixed media magic
- Composition: Shell, Wood, and Brass
- Fabric lined interior features one patch pocket
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Detachable metal chain strap
- Dimensions: 9.5" width x 6" height x 1 3/4" depth
- Handmade in the Philippines
Rooted in a deep belief of celebrating the preciousness of natural materials, this collection of clutches feature clean shapes with beautiful textural contrasts. Each piece is created like a work of art, incorporating shells, metals, and rich woods in an intricate but understated way. A harmonious blend of style, sophistication, and versatility, these clutches are elegant and timeless.
Your purchase celebrates the magical combination of traditional artisanry and modern aesthetics. Thank you for supporting slow fashion and the beauty of a livelihood based on the human touch.
The materials used to create this piece are natural and unique and any variations or markings are innate features.
With proper care, this exquisite handmade piece will be a sophisticated and timeless addition to your accessory collection.
While every effort is made to ensure solid construction and durability, please be aware that semi precious stones and shells are akin to ceramic and glass. If the piece is dropped or knocked, it will most likely crack and/or glued pieces will detach.
- To clean, gently wipe with a smooth, soft, dry cloth. Do not use cleaning agents.
- Avoid exposure to moisture as well as extreme heat or cold.
- Keep away from sunlight when not in use.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and hair care products.
- Store the piece in the protective pouch provided.
- Materials used are fragile so use with care and enjoy!