Pearl Studs with Round Floral Cluster - White/Grey
- Expertly handcrafted, these exquisite earrings feature a large round simulated pearl enveloped by round stones set at alternating heights. A bold alternative to classic round studs.
- 11mm diameter round simulated pearl with twelve 3.5mm rounds in petal formation.
- Overall dimensions: Approximately 17.5mm diameter.
- Post backs for pierced ears.
- Nickel-free. Sterling silver with palladium and finished with a platinum-based rhodium.
- Proudly made in New York.
Founded almost 50 years ago by one of the preeminent diamond setters in the United States, every luxurious piece is hand set using simulated stones of exacting cut and brilliance.
All pieces are handmade, custom ordered and delivered within 6 weeks of purchase. Final sale.
Have a question or a custom request? Dressing for a special occasion? Inquire here.
Your piece is hand set by experienced diamond setters and finished by highly trained jewelry finishers. It has been meticulously made to maintain its brilliance and shine under normal wear. Avoid incidental or intentional damage such as scraping, breaking or chipping the stones.
Jewelry should be cleaned periodically by steam or ultrasonic cleaning to maintain its luster.