Round Altamira Top Handle Bag
- Round delight
- Iraca fiber woven in round form with green suede handles
- Suede interior with patch pocket
- Magnetic closure
- Dimensions: 12 5/8" diameter x 16 7/8" height x 2 3/8" depth
- Iraca fiber grows in the north and southeast regions of Colombia. It is the traditional material of Panama hats, desired for its lightness and malleability.
- Handmade in Colombia
With a profound respect for the dialogue between tradition and modernity, this collection weaves ancestral techniques and natural materials with modern forms. Each limited edition collection is the culmination of meticulous material selection and workmanship, highlighting the artistic talents of various indigenous communities in Colombia.
Your purchase celebrates the magical combination of traditional artisanry and modern aesthetics. Thank you for supporting slow fashion and the beauty of a livelihood based on the human touch.
The materials used to create this piece are natural and unique and any color variations or markings are innate features. Slight differences in embroidery, beading, or weaving are inherent in the creation of each handmade piece.
With proper care, this beautiful piece will be a timeless addition to your accessory collection.
- To clean, gently wipe with a smooth, soft, dry cloth. Do not use cleaning agents.
- Avoid exposure to moisture as well as extreme heat or cold.
- Keep away from sunlight when not in use.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and hair care products.
- Store the piece in the protective pouch provided.