Zamal Medio - Handwoven Straw Bag with Contrast Patterns and Leather Strap
- Funk and flair
- Hand woven straw tote with leather strap
- Dimensions: 15" wide x 14 1/2" height x 3" depth
- Handmade in India
Stemming from a love for travel and the accessories that are reminiscent of that affection, this vibrant collection appeals to the allure of finding that one memorable piece that inspires continued expeditions to far flung locales. Handmade by artisans in India from materials sourced globally, traditional artisanry from intricate beadwork to elaborate embroidery combine with modern aesthetics to create unconventional and quirky pieces in a wild profusion of colors.
Your purchase celebrates the magical combination of traditional artisanry and modern aesthetics. Thank you for supporting slow fashion and the beauty of a livelihood based on the human touch.
The materials used to create this piece are natural and unique and any color variations or markings are innate features. Slight differences in embroidery, beading, or weaving are inherent in the creation of each handmade piece.
With proper care, this beautiful piece will be a timeless addition to your accessory collection.
- To clean, gently wipe with a smooth, soft, dry cloth. Do not use cleaning agents.
- Avoid exposure to moisture as well as extreme heat or cold.
- Keep away from sunlight when not in use.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions, and hair care products.
- Store the piece in the protective pouch provided.